We offer solutions for any companion animal research need:
- Pre-clinicaland clinical researchstudies
- Clinical trials management
- University collaborative studies
- Commercialisation and marketing studies
- Other studies within animal health sector
Our research services offer significant value:
- Excellence and expertise in scientific research
- Quick, easy subject recruitment: Large databank of animals with pre-classified health information
- Collaboration with universities and other research organisations
- Safe and innovative technology base for best communication, data management, visualisation and analytics
Examples of research cases:
DOGS TEST THE TASTE: IS THERE DIFFERENCE IN TASTE OF PLACEBO AND THE PRODUCT?
When planning the experiment involving ingestible products such as medicine or nutriments, one must consider that placebo and product can taste different thus there can be difference in willingness to eat.
CAT BEHAVIOURAL AND PERSONALITY STUDY = THE KISPET
- Behaviour problems a major reason for relinquishment
- Selecting the right cat to a right home
- Environmental factors: simple way to improve cat welfare
- Genetics and heredity of behavior: useful in cat breeding, knowledge on genes and pathways
DOG BEHAVIOURAL AND PERSONALITY STUDY
- Behaviour problems a major reason for relinquishment Environmental factors: simple way to improve dog welfare
- Genetics and heredity of behavior: useful in dog breeding, knowledge on genes and pathways
- Metabolomics: useful information for veterinary practices
- Dogs work as model for human anxities
EFFECTIVENESS, CONVENIENCE AND VALUE OF UC-II UNDENATURATED COLLAGEN TREATMENT IN FINNISH HORSE POPULATION
Aim of research:
Real world evidence for best user experience.
Petsofi’s goal is to promote animal health and well-being by providing a new generation of services to animal owners, vets and researchers.
Our fundamental aim is to make participating in research easier, to facilitate communication between researchers and pet owners and to increase transparency of the research.
For more information about Petsofi Research, contact: Juha Tenhovaara